- One of the UK’s biggest gadget and technology site
- Majors on news and reviews of gadgets, consumer electronics, websites and mobile phone apps
- Consistently breaks news stories
- Has been running since 2003
- Huge amount of video content on the site
- Currently the fifth biggest UK Media YouTube channel (behind BBC and ITV)
- 420,000 readers each month
- 80% male
- 52% are under 30 years old
- 25% earn more than £30,000 each year
- Display advertising
TechDigest has the following standard display advertising positions:
a) MPU (300x250) – Prime ad position for video based ad content. The MPU site at the top of the page on the right.
b) Leaderboard (728x90) – Rectangular ad position at the very top of the page.
c) Skyscrapers – We have two skyscrapers available which sit half way down the page in the right hand column. One is a standard size (120x600) while the other is a wide Skyscraper.
d) Specialist sizes – We can accommodate most of your requests from double sized MPUs through to reskins. Contact our agency Glam for more details.
- Sponsored posts
These are ideal for brands who want to run competitions on the site. For more details click here: http://www.shinymedia.com/2009/12/prs_guide_to_shiny_media_-_how.html
To make the campaign even more effective we suggest combining sponsored posts with display advertising.
We can also offer a permanent home page position for a month (e.g. the post is static as the fourth on the home page)
- Link advertising
We offer link based advertising. Prices start at £100
|Apr||Guide to 3DTV|
|May||TV buying guide for Football World Cup|
|Jun||TV buying guide for Football World Cup|
|Jul||Travel gadgets guide|
|Aug||iPhone app 101|
|Oct||ShinyShiny & TechDigest awards|
|Nov||Christmas buying guides|
|Dec||Christmas buying guides|